Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Corkscrewed

An old friend of mine is having troubles with his marriage. This surprises me because they were so perfect for each other, back then. The trouble with him is he is too reserved, not wanting to sit down and talk...

After a few seconds of pause, I realized I am just the same.

What is happening with marriages nowadays? Too busy to communicate? To tight up with datelines to kiss goodbye? Too independent to ask for help? Too proud to admit your mistakes and screw ups?

F*ck it, f*ck life...

Then along came an affair.

And you think you are saved but you are screwed anyways. Because you are screwing somebody else's husband behind your own husband. You think you can make it simple. You think at the age of 29, you could probably handle the mess. You think you can tell your heart what to do, where to go, when to stop.

Then you want to rebel. Because now you are so bloody confused and hurt, you want to screw everybody. You want to meet new people and stay up late every night. You want to screw and to be screwed. You pretend you are not hurt, you could not be bothered, your soul is bulled-proofed.

Then you colour your hair bright yellow for fun. F*ck fun. I don't do things for fun. I do things for nasty reasons behind it.

So thank you life. For giving me a ridiculous marriage and a perplexing affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home