Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where Is My Mind?

Have I mentioned my hubby came back? He did, a few weeks ago...He pleaded and begged for time to change, and I was too speechless to say no. All he needed was 5 months, and the clock is ticking...

So he came back. With so many promises to change, to make things right, to make me happy the way I could have never imagined.

But in my mind, I could not accept him or take him back. Not the way that he wanted to...

We have not touched for a long time, let alone sex. Because sex should come with hugs and kisses, but I could not do that now. Not with him. So I do not bother...

But last night we had 5-minutes sex. I yearned for it so much, so the heck with the warm lusty hugs and the magical kisses. I could live without that, at least for one night. Sex was all that I needed. And so I got it...

Now I wonder is this what I should be expecting from my cold, loveless marriage.

Sex from the hubby, love from my private affair.

Sounds fair, from where I'm standing...

1 Comments:

Blogger alea amin said...

hoh! lalallala. im here. u comment on my blog la chiiken.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home