Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hate For You

Darling,

Why does it hurt so bad?

Why do I feel the pain when you are not even mine?

Why do I play with this burning fire when I know it is a crime?

Why do things have to be more complex when I've already crumbled up inside?

Why do I believe this madness will set me free?

Why do sometimes I wish you would leave her for me?

Why don't you just stop seeing me, just give me some kind of excuse?

Why of all the man in the world, I see only you?

Why am I so wrapped up in you, blindly, without a clue?

Why am I glad we broke all the rules?

Because neither of us want to be alone...

Because an eternity of hurt is worth the kisses, the hugs and the holds...

Because your arms is the place where I feel I belong and I call home...

And to quote from Damien Rice as he perfectly puts it:

What am I, darling?
A whisper in your ear?
A piece of your cake?

What am I, darling?
The girl you can fear?
Or your biggest mistake?

Oh what am I?
What am I, darling?
I've got years to wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home