Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Where Your Road Leads

Two days ago, I confronted my husband and told him I don't love him the way I used to.

So he packed his clothes and moved out of the house.

Watching him pack made me cry like I lost a child. Full of sadness, hallow and pure sorrow. Where did all the love gone? How did the passion die? How could I let it die?

So I hugged him real tight..Not wanting to let go, but no words were spoken. I didn't stop him from leaving, I did't plead him to stay.

And so he left...

Two nights without him was ackward..In a funny way, I feel relieved.

So I am now thinking of the path I should be taking to lead me to my directions..

Should I choose to stay with my husband; mend my broken heart, relight the passion, cherish the love...Or do I break new grounds, explore a new life that may bring me happiness?

Life is a risk..In a cowardly way, I am too afraid to risk it all..To venture into the unknown world of single mothers..To be single again, to wonder again who will I meet and share my stories and passion.

Because although I have grown to love "him", grown accustomed to his beautiful face and his warm hands, I am very doubtful of our future together..

Because he is taken, married...

And today after I accidently met his wife, I am heartbroken..

I don't have the heart to break another woman's heart..Because I know what betrayal is all about, what pain it could bring, what darkness that may befall..

Maybe when I cross the bridge I will find someone new..A single man who could love me and my son, accept me for who I am and tell me everything's okay.

But in a dangerous way, I don't want any other man...

Because when I close my eyes at night, wishing someone could hold me tight and give me light kisses on the cheek, he is all that I need...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home