Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Patience

Patience...

That word "he" likes to say, over and over again..

Until it sinks deep into my mind, absorbed into my skin, penetrated my bones and got lost in my blood...

Now I wonder if that word could hold me if I need to weep, make decisions for me when a choice need to be made, cross the line for me with time is due, lie for me when a little white lie is all you need to save the day, be strong for me when it gets lonely, cry for me when things get a bit too overwhelming, hug me when I miss his voice and touch...

So now I've grown attached to him..And I need to break that bond, or at least loose it a little..

Cos I don't like it when I become too emotionally dependent..

That can't be me, to be dependent on something so fragile, so free, so unsure...

Patience, I reckon is the word most people use when they don't know the answers to your questions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home