Void-Illusions

"What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams? Maybe then you'd know how I feel..."

Monday, January 22, 2007

What It's Like

In one day it will be his 3rd anniversary. Third year of marriage; 3 years of marriage ups and downs, 3 years of hard work, laughters and tears. He took 2 days leave to spend time with his wife. Perhaps to rekindle their happy memories, beautiful times they used to share together, a time to forgive and forget.

Perhaps it would be the right time for him to say to her, "I'm sorry for having that horrible, meaningless affair. Please forgive me. Please let me come back..."

He would say this is with so much remorse and regret for ever hurting her because she now knows about us. Only she does not about the hows, the whats and the whens of the affair...

I could imagine how they would celebrate such meaningful day. Somewhere isolated, perhaps somewhere far away from the rest of the world...

With this imagination of some other people's anniversary, I can't help but to feel like a complete loser because I can't hardly remember mine...

9th September 2001...This coming September 2007 my marriage will be at its 6th year. But we never celebrate it, never remember to and in the end, never felt it was worth the celebration.

When I look back at what I have now, I basically have next to nothing...

1 Comments:

Blogger alea amin said...

6 years?! WOW.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home